COVID-19 Update: Brook House Farm Caravan & Camping Site
On the 21st of March we announced that as a business we could continue operating, but with significant changes to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Although we remain confident that the alterations to our site and daily operations have mitigated the current risks, we will only make decisions that are in line with UK Government advice. We understand that further measures and restrictions are to be enforced in the week ahead, and after careful consideration, we have decided to close our caravan and campsite until further notice.
We are in the process of contacting all of those who’ve made bookings, but if you are in any doubt please do get in touch. We are still taking bookings for later in the year, and our current plan is to re-assess the situation at the end of April. So if you want to provisionally book, please get in touch. We will still be monitoring enquiries made through our website, phone and Facebook account. If anyone has any queries about our storage units please call 07971 521 653.
We’d like to apologise to all of you who have made / were making plans with us. We’re aware this seems sudden following our previous announcement, but we didn’t want to mess anyone around and disappoint them at the last minute. With further restrictions impending, we felt it was better to make this decision now. For clarity, we’d just like to confirm that we are absolutely behind any Government measures implemented to keep people safe. This will always be more important than anything else.
We are hugely grateful for the messages of support we received following our initial announcement. Like all of you, we hope that everyone gets through this safely. Once things are back to normal we’ll be here to provide what will no doubt be a much-needed break for you all! In the meantime let’s keep supporting each other.
Janette and Stephen
Keep up to date with the latest guidance here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus